Technical Laboratory Analytics
Skilled Emiratis in the field of Technical laboratory analytics are essential to the sustained growth and development of the United Arab Emirates. ADVETI offers Level 5 Diploma in Technical laboratory analytics.
The qualifications are accredited by the National Qualification Centre (NQC). ADVETI is developing the programme to address needs in the following areas, Health Care, UAE Armed Forces, Humanitarian Aid and National Emergency Crisis & Disaster Management.
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood and urine
to determine presence of normal and abnormal components.
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment used in quantitative
and qualitative analysis, such as spectrophotometers, calorimeters,
flame photometers, and computer- controlled analyzers.
- Enter data from analysis of laboratory tests and clinical results
into records-keeping systems and report results to medical
practitioners and other health professionals.
- Analyze samples of biological material for chemical content or
reaction, set up, cleaning, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Analyze laboratory findings to check the accuracy of the results.
- Establish and monitor programs to ensure the accuracy of
laboratory results and develop, standardize, evaluate, and modify
procedures, techniques and tests used in the analysis of specimens.
- Obtaining specimens, cultivating, isolating and identifying
microorganisms for analysis.
- Examining cells stained with dye to locate abnormalities.
21st Century Skills
- Communication: Talking to others effectively.
- Information Literacy: Understanding facts, figures, statistics and Data.
- Media Literacy: Understating the methods and outlets in which information is published.
- Technology Literacy: understating the machines that make the information age possible.
- Flexibility: Deviating from plans as needed.
- Problem solving: Be able to take the right decision to solve problems with the right alternatives.
- Team player: Work with others effectively to achieve common objectives.
- Collaboration: understanding and working with others.
- Teacher Assistant – Science Lab.
- Technician Science Labs.
- Laboratory Technician Laboratory assistant (food authority).
- Laboratory Technician (Food Control Authority).
- Laboratory Technician (Power and Energy Plant).
- Laboratory Technician (Environmental Labs).
- Laboratory Technician (Oil&Gas Laboratories).