Employment Opportunities @ ADVETI
Why Work at ADVETI ?
- A unique professional experience for staff
- A chance to work with staff from any background
- A chance to share your experience and gain new ideas from your work colleagues who come from many countries
- A chance to be part of the UAE government’s plan of advancing their vocational and education training program
- Employer provided housing, medical insurance for yourself and eligible family members, mobilisation costs (for staff – locating from another country), end of services benefits, and repatriation back to your home country (for eligible employees)
- A tax free environment with no income tax payable to the UAE government (but you need to check your home country taxation status and obligations)
- At ADVETI we value our staff and hold our values seriously. We believe that together we can make a difference in the live of our students and in the community. We hope that applicants take these into consideration when applying in to join our institute.
Why Move to Abu Dhabi Emirate?
Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and is one of the most exciting, fastest developing cities in the world. It has:- plenty of well established annual sporting and cultural events such as the Abu Dhabi Golf Championships, Formula One Grand Prix, Red Bull World Air Race World Series, Middle East Film Festival, Abu Dhabi Music and Arts Festival to name a few.
- Good international schools and medical services.
- An international airport serviced by many international airlines and home to Etihad Airways, the UAE national carrier.
- Many universities, both local and international.
- A high level of safety and security.
Careers in ADVETI Institutes
All candidates must obtain the Equivalency Certificate for their highest qualification/s from the MoE, UAE.
Local Hires should submit the Equivalency Certificate/s before joining and Overseas candidates has to submit the UAE attested certificates (High School, Bachelor, Master and PhD as applicable) before joining and should submit the Equivalency Certificate/s within 3 months of date of joining (Probation Period).
IELTS Academic 7.0 is mandatory for all non-native English speaking Academic/Academic Support staff of all subjects except Arabic & Islamic. English Teachers must have IELTS Academic 8.0
Careers in ADVETI
Find the latest job vacancies advertised by Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute (ADVETI) – Abu Dhabi.
If you would like to join us, please feel free to call: +971 2 508 2700
For general HR inquiries, please fill this form and email us: email@example.com
Only the shortlisted candidates will be asked to attend an interview depending on the availability of Vacancies. Telephone enquiries are not permitted.