Admission to ADVETI Institutes
Most students applying for a place in an ADVETI Institute enter in the Fall term at the beginning of the academic year in September, but admission is also possible at the beginning of the Winter term in January.
All students are notified of the outcome of their application by the Institute of their choice. Where student applications exceed the number of places available, priority is given to current High School graduates who have applied through the NAPO system, then to applications from mature applicants.
The following admission criteria apply for enrolment in ADVETI Diploma programs:
Secondary School Graduates
- High School Certificate or equivalent certified by the Ministry of Education.
- All unemployed Emirati National applicants must be registered on the Abu Dhabi Tawteen Council Database.
- At Least 17 years of age.
Diploma and Higher Diploma Admission Requirements
Admission requirements for entry onto a Diploma program are:
IELTS score of at least 4.0
EMSAT score of 875
IELTS score of at least 5.0
EMSAT score of 1100
- Emirati National (passport and family book).
High School Certificate or equivalent certified by the Ministry of Education.
No objection Letter from the employer with the following:
- Authorization to attend evening classes (4.00pm – 8.30pm) Sunday to Thursday, or
- No Objection Letter for morning classes
- The specialization that the employee will have to study.
- Committing to study hours on trimester basis (cancelling business missions, workshop…etc).