- This unit will be the focal point in ADVETI for all training activities. ADVETI Business Development Unit is capable of delivering any corporate tailor made training program all business & industry sectors would like to train their associates on. ADVETI is professionally capable of designing the program that you desire based on international standards and local accreditation.
- ADVETI is capable of designing and delivering any corporate training that your institution would like to train the associates on.
Abu Dhabi Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner Course
It is a mandatory requirement of the Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health Centre (OSHAD) for all persons who are involved in or are responsible for the management of health and safety within the Abu Dhabi Emirate to be registered at OSHAD’s OSH Registration System, Qudorat. Successful completion of this course is prerequisite for registration at Qudorat.
Are you a health and safety professional? Are you interested in attending the Abu Dhabi Occupational Health and Safety Practitioner Course?
Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health System Framework (OSHAD-SF) Mechanism 8.0 (OSH Practitioner Registration) outlines the process of registering Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) practitioners. As part of this process each applicant must have completed training on OSHAD-SF principles and requirements, as prescribed and arranged by OSHAD.
At the end of this course there will be an assessment to determine if the participant has the desired understanding of the OSHAD-SF principles and requirements. The assessment will be a 1 hour written exam.
A certificate of completion awarded to the successful participant will need to be submitted as part of his/her application for registration at Qudorat as OSH Practitioner. Certificates will be able to be verified from AJIST student records.
All occupational safety and health professionals who wish to operate in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
By the end of this course the learner will:
- Gain an understanding of OSHAD-SF and its document structure
- Understand mandatory requirements of OSHAD-SF:
-Codes of Practice; and
-Standards and Guideline Values.
- Develop the necessary knowledge to complete OSHAD-SF mandatory forms, especially those for the reporting of performance and incidents.
- Introduction to the Abu Dhabi Occupational Safety and Health System Framework (OSHAD-SF).
- Overview of OSHAD-SF documents (mandatory and non-mandatory).
- Mandatory requirements of OSHAD-SF Elements (i.e., an organization’s management system elements).
- Mandatory requirements of OSHAD-SF Mechanisms (i.e., implementation processes / procedures) and associated forms.
- Final Assessment.
2-Day Course with Assessment + 1 re-sit at AED 840 (not offered currently due to the pandemic)
Online Training Course with Assessment + 1 re-sit at AED 840
Al Jazirah Institute of Science and Technology
Important Reminder: All candidates who come to Al Jazirah Institute for the assessment have to present a negative PCR (whether vaccinated or not) that is valid within 72 hours.
Level 5 Composite Award in Assessing Learners Training Course
The aim of the qualification is prepare assessors in the area of preparing, conducting and making and recording assessment decisions in a competency-based assessment system
This qualification is suitable for people with learning and development responsibilities and who intend to further develop their career into the area of working as assessors within a training environment.
This qualification is for persons who have the previous knowledge and skills in training, teaching, learning and development as well as practical work experience in internal quality assurance processes.
Who Should Attend This Course?
- All facilitators, trainers and learning and development professionals seeking UAE licensure in vocational education
- Staff of training centers that are seeking Registered Training Provider (RTP) status in order to deliver UAE National Qualifications and Awards
- Teachers and other professionals who want to assess in a competency based environment
The qualification is delivered and assessed in two stages:
- Stage 1 – Attendance of a three day course which covers the knowledge requirements for the award.
- Stage 2 – Completion of a portfolio covering assessing learners in the workplace.
- Upon successful completion of both stages the award should be portfolio of evidence will be verified and certificated.
Time: 9am – 3pm
Location: ADVETI-Directorate, MBZ City- First Floor Conference Room
Day 1: Prepare for assessment
Day 2: Conduct Assessment
Day 3: Make and Record Assessment Decisions
Course Materials to be provided:
- Course PPTs
- administered on first day
- VETAC Guidelines
- NQA Qualifications
This course is delivered in 3 parts:
- Part 1 covers knowledge and skills and is delivered over 3 days, in workshop style sessions
- Part 2 covers the application of learning and requires a live observation at your workplace
- Part 3 Final assessment will be in the form of a portfolio of evidence to be submitted, assessed, internally and externally verified.
ADVETI – Mohammed Bin Zayed City, Abu Dhabi (Location map will be sent to registered candidates).
Training Cost, Terms and Conditions:
- Cost per candidate is (5,000 AED)
- The amount should be paid at least three days prior training commencement date.
- The course fee is non-refundable under any circumstances after deposit in the bank account.
- The course is delivered in English. Candidates must attend the 3 days & complete all course requirements within 3 months to pass the course.
1-Complete the on-line registration application
2- Pay the course fee in the provided bank account below:
|Account Name:||Abu Dhabi Vocational Education & Training Institute|
|Account Number:||777 – 100 – 1457500 – 014|
|Bank Name:||First Gulf Bank, Main Branch|
|Bank Address||P.O Box No.6316, Abu Dhabi|
3- Email the required documents to the BDU admin Team:
A soft copy of the following must be sent at least 3 days before the training day:
a. Colored passport copy
b. Colored Residence Visa copy
c. Colored Emirates ID copy
e. The deposit pay slip. The original pay slip has to be submitted the in first day of training
f. Email address and Mobile number
g. VNumber for Internal candidates
Please email all required registration documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org