Business Administration /Entrepreneurship
Skilled Emiratis in the field of Business Administration are essential to the sustained growth and development of the United Arab Emirates. ADVETI offers Level 5 Diploma in Business Administration.
The qualifications are accredited by the National Qualification Centre (NQC). ADVETI is developing the programme to address needs labour market.
- Support initiatives in promoting Innovation and Change in the organization.
- Coordinate in assigning and performing tasks related to word processing, record keeping and filing, operating telephones, data entry and other activities involving general office and administrate skills.
- Plan and monitor Business resources.
- Demonstrate basic financial management skills in budgets and forecasts applicable in a business environment.
- Support the organization on Corporate Social Responsibility and sustainability initiatives.
- Demonstrate good customer service skills and resolve customer complaints effectively.
- Develop business relationships with colleagues, customers and suppliers to negotiate and finalize business agreements.
- Organize meetings and display good presentation skills.
- Assist in establishing organization processes, policy and procedures.
- Support the organization in legal and organizational requirements for handling information and data Methods for feedback surveys/questionnaires.
- Create and monitor the implementation of operational plans.
- Develop work schedules effectively in line with employment and business requirements.
- Motivate, train and coach employees on the job.
- Conduct and evaluate employee performance appraisals.
21st Century Skills
- Knowledge of laws, regulations, standards codes and conventions of the UAE.
- Knowledge of principles, concepts and techniques in business, management, economics, budgets, emergency procedures and other disciplines related to the field of work.
- Knowledge of principles, concepts and techniques in sensitively responding to and observing complex ethical issues.
- Work sensitively and effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Support in communicating with effect in developing and maintaining active partnerships across an organization and with diverse external clients and other key stakeholders.
- Leadership and organizational skills, with capacity to organize and sustain improvements within a team environment, as well as the ability to work flexibly and cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Good level of spoken and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and a proven ability to use these skills to prepare and present clear, concise, quality advice.
- ICT skills- word processing, data processing, powerpoint and online research.
- Admin Assistant.
- HR Officer.
- Administrative secretary.
- Manager – Property.
- Manager – Facility operation.
- Customer Service Representative.
- Human Resource Assistant.
- Administrative Executive.
- Office Administration.