Skilled Emiratis in the field of Accounting are essential to the sustained growth and development of the United Arab Emirates. ADVETI offers Level 5 Diploma in Accounting.
The qualifications are accredited by the National Qualification Centre (NQC). ADVETI is developing the programme to address needs labour market.
- Contribute in supporting to the Accounting records such as basic Balance Sheet, Petty Cash, and Inventory.
- Provide support to plan and install budget, accounts controlling and other accounting policies and systems.
- Assist in preparing financial statements for presentation to management and shareholders.
- Assist in producing Financial Reports.
- Demonstrate understanding of cash management; credit management and various financial accounting applications such as Debtor, Creditor and control account).
- Ability to work on computerized accounting system (QuickBooks program: process of cash, credit, and purchase).
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of cost accounting techniques; bank reconciliation; internal control; inventory evaluation and basic taxation (VAT).
- Contribute in maintaining control account (General Ledger).
- Ability to calculate, prepare, and issue bills, invoices, account statements, and other financial statements according to established procedures.
21st Century Skills
- Knowledge of accounting theories, principles, concepts, methods, standards, practices, and terminology.
- Knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards, procedures, and practices.
- Knowledge of auditing principles, procedures, and practices.
- Knowledge of costing; budgeting; taxation, internal control and computerized accounting.
- Work sensitively and effectively in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good level of spoken and written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, and a proven ability to use these skills to prepare and present clear, concise, quality advice.
- ICT skills- word processing, data processing, PowerPoint and online research.
- Banks – Teller.
- Finance and banking officer.
- Banks – Officer.
- Account Payable officer.
- Account receivable officer.